Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shark Week...

Did you know that this week is Shark Week on the Discovery Channel?  So Jason and I (mostly me) have been staying up late watching all those shark shows...addictive!(Especially the one on Monday night with all the attacks around Australia.)
So, I did not find it odd to find Jack eating a pop-tart with a shark.


What was odd though, was that he was in my laundry basket and had a stocking cap on...

Other than that, it seemed perfectly normal!


Favorite Shark Story:
For our honeymoon, Jason and I went to Martha's Vineyard.  That is where the movie Jaws was filmed.

One afternoon, Jason and I rode bikes to Jaws Beach...same beach all the beach scenes in the movie were filmed...where the little boy was killed...where Jaws swims under the bridge into the cove...you get the idea.

So we are sitting on the beach, enjoying it all.  Jason decided to cool off in the water.  No sooner had a gotten comfortable laying back on my beach towel, when Jason was right beside me again, a bit out of breath.  i asked him what was wrong..
"I scared myself.  All I could here was that Jaws music," he explained.

Neither one of us went back in the water the rest of our stay.

No comments: