Monday, August 22, 2011

How Awesome...

Came across this web site
1000 awesome things!
While scrolling through it, I thought it was a fun site, not the traditional "I am blessed, grateful,gratitude, etc." type of site. But one that lists little things that when they do happen, are pretty awesome! (I think this could be a fun little scrapbook.) So i have decided that when i don't have anything "special" to post, that I will post an "awesome" thing post. Something that you may find yourself saying,
 "Yea, that is awesome!" (or at least maybe laugh!)

(Don't get me wrong, the blessed, grateful, gratitude is fine, I just want to go a different route.)

So while going through pictures..I already found some awesome things...

a bunch of ready to go sharp pencils.  Must be the teacher in me, but I love new, sharp pencils....with good erasers.


Growing chest hair and then being able to wash it off!


When an outfit comes together.

When a good friend returns home safely for the third time!

No comments: