Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mr. Baseball...

Baseball season has started for Jack...for the next two months!! So just thought I would show you a "few" pictures from the first game.


Jack all ready to get in the car and head to the ball park..

Jack's first position was catcher! The poor guy could barely walk with all the equipment he had on! I was laughing so hard (don't worry not my out loud laugh) but I did have tears coming out my eyes....

Due to his helmet, jack had a terrible time trying to find the ball when they threw it to him....


Still looking...


A big smile when walking off the field...what a good sport!

Waving to his fans in the crowd!

In baseball position...

Swing batter swing...can you tell I am getting into the whole vocabulary of baseball!

Towards the end of the game, Jack was a little distracted. He was checking out the bottom of his shoes while the other player ran right by. That's ok, the little guy behind him was practicing his slide!

In true jack form, jack used his bat to help spring himself to the tee...

Run...Jack...Run!!

I love this picture...jack running his little heart out!

Have about 15 more games left of the season...so I will have many more photos! Lucky you!!

No comments: