Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sam!



Right Now...
Sam is reading the last Harry Potter Book.
Sam has two weeks left of third grade.
Sam loves Legos, video games, hiking in the woods and being around his friends.
Sam biggest fears are ghosts, zombies, the basement and our outside garbage can.
Sam wants to meet Adrian Petersen and Percy Harvin.
Sam is looking forward to summer and swimming.
Sam would like to have a cellphone. (which shows he has big dreams!)

Right Now...
I love how Sam is such an awesome big brother.
I love how easy it is to explain things to him.
I love how he has such a big heart.
I love how he can carry on a conversation.
I love that he is still a little boy (but trying to be "bigger.")
I love his sense of humor.

Happy 9th Birthday, Sammy!

1 comment:

Gma & Gpa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!

We love you!

Gma & Gpa