Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project Life Part 2...

I believe I am in the eighth week of Project Life and proud to say that I am still enjoying the process AND have stayed caught up! I have been asked several questions about the process (surprisingly that so many read my blog..yea!!) So I thought I would share more details....


I ordered my Becky Higgins Project Life from Amazon. You can choose from a yellow album or a turquoise. I opted for the turquoise, which is pictured above. Included in the "kit" is enough page inserts for an entire year, 2x3 journaling cards, and loads of number and day stickers. I do like the album that came with the kit, but it really isn't me, so...


I switched everything over to a We R Memory Keepers, three ring red leather album (available at Memory Bound in many other colors). This is my favorite album of all albums...LOVE the red!! Becky Higgins page refills fit in the We R albums...BONUS!!


A complete "week" is actually two of the above pages. All pages have four 4x6 inserts and four 2x3 inserts. The journaling cards are ones that came with the kit. This is my "cover" page. (side story: the picture of me taking my picture in the rear view mirror inspired me to start yoga...nothing like a double chin shot for an album! THEN someone asked me the other day if I was expecting...OUCH!! Jillian and Bob are my new best friends, as is yoga!)


I also use several 8 1/2 x 11 refill pages in my album. This one has the program from the play Strega Nona. I do scrap this size pages, too. I have used 8 1/2 x 11 pages for Sam and Jack's drawings, emails I have printed out, Jason's flight itineraries and much more that comes in this....