Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I have Been Reading...

Needed a quick, no brainer read for the month of December and so I picked up one of Jason's (that sounds bad!) He likes those spy, espionage type books and this one caught my attention.  It was fine...it's about terrorists that take over the white house while the main character (oops - can't remember his name) gets into the white house in attempt to save the president that is in the safe (which really isn't safe) bunker. 
Then I received this little white lady for Christmas and i just had to download a book onto it.
I don't know if I have ever shared how difficult it is for me to choose a new book after finishing another...I may start to read three different books before I finally settle on one...not good when you have to purchase a book for your ebook! 
So, I knew I could count on good 'ole Stephen King..

So, Full Dark, No Stars, was my first Nook download. 
There are four short stories in it and I have really enjoyed all the of them...each one is creepy in its own manner.  If you like Stephen King, then you would definitely like this book - would pass it on to you, but can't do that with ebooks...one draw back! 
Before I got my Nook, I was the 12th one on the waiting list at the library for this book!!
No waiting in the Nook line...dangerous and fabulous all at the same time!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You got a Nook? Tell me what you think about it!