Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Techno Christmas...

I told you I have a lot of pictures from Christmas!

This Christmas was a bit of a technology type Christmas...

Sam watched a movie on an i-pad on xmas day...


Jack played on his new leapster while wearing his new monkey pjs...he didn't take them off for another two days...oops!


Of course all the boys had to try out some new wii games...


and I read my new Nook. Yep, I made the switch...I LOVE books and wasn't sure if i would ever get an ebook device, but jas got me one for Christmas and I do really like it. I will not give up my "real" books, but this is a nice to have around! :)

So, my kids are techno happy, but according to society studies, they won't be able to read, socialize properly, write complete word,s let alone complete sentences and have will crossed eyes...BUT, they may get the highest score EVER on Donkey Kong, Return of the Original...unless they get beat out by their dad.

No comments: