Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ho Ho Ho...

I put up the Christmas decorations the other day. One of the boys couldn't wait to put up the tree and "get it to start looking like Christmas in here!" (hmmmm...I wonder which young son that was!)


Well, while I was working away...Santa came for an early visit!
Santa hat that we dug out of the Christmas boxes,
His own red LONG sleeved shirt,
Sam's red shorts,
Jason's black socks,
A white t-shirt for his beard,
A white plastic garbage bag for his sack full of toys
and
an empty rubber-maid bin for the sleigh....


I have to admit, the kid does have an imagination!
You can tell he had been Santa for awhile before I took this picture...the ring of wet slobber around his mouth was getting rather large!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa was very busy putting his outfit together! Way to go Jack (or Santa) ;) Just missing the reindeer......

Gma