Friday, September 3, 2010

Slooowly Coming Together...

I can officially say that I am ready for the remodeling to be done. I am tired of the dust, noise and random people walking into my house at random times. But, I know it will be worth it and that is why I am being patient...or trying to be...

This is the picture from last week...

And this is the new picture...all cupboards are in place and the floor is installed, too. Next week, the floors will be sanded, stained and sealed. We will not be able to walk on the floors...we can get upstairs by going through the front door and jumping to the stairs, but we will not be able to get to the basement...for the entire week. The smell may be a bit strong, too. So, I am moving in with my mom...I hope that is ok with her and my dad!

No comments: