Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Secret...


So, I am doing important computer work the other night and Jack wanted me to play a game with him. All I needed/wanted was approximately 15 more minutes with the computer. So here's my confession, I gave him a sharpie marker (because it was in hands reach) and said, "Here, sit beside me and you can give me a tattoo on my leg!" I KNOW...I was desperate and that lead to desperate measures. He did a really nice skeleton on my leg (because Halloween is just around the corner) and then I needed about 5 more minutes...so I told him to sign his name...in his best handwriting ...because I know that will take a little longer....Don't worry, I did play a game with him right after this picture...and you can see he was very proud of his work.
And before you judge, remember back to when you needed just 10 more minutes and what YOU did to preoccupy a little one for those much needed minutes!!

1 comment:

nanny/mom said...

what a hoot! I may be remembering incorrectly in my old age but I think that I was busy and you asked me for a scissors to "do" your Cher doll's hair. And the results was a Cher doll with a crew cut. But then I could be imagining this but it makes a great story.
Mom