Thursday, August 12, 2010

My New Kitchen...

Let me show you my new kitchen...
Here is my refrigerator...tucked nicely below the basketball hoop , next to my car....
The microwave looks nice beside the worker men's raising lumber equipment...
Our kitchen plates, cup and bowls are located to the right of the library card catalog and the table fits nicely by the sliding glass doors...
The rest of our food is located at the bottom of the stairs. Jason and I will fix something and then ask for, maybe, salt and pepper. This is the conversation:
J: Where is the salt and pepper?
K: ummmm...I think it is downstairs. Yep, it is down stairs.
J: Oh. I guess I can go without slat and pepper.
K: yep, me too.

Now I just need to put all the sugar and snacks down in the basement...I could possibly lose 10 pounds!

No comments: