Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I am Reading...

I fiinished the book, The Girl who Played with Fire. It is the second in the trilogy The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. As I shared before, I did not read the first book, but went and saw the movie (very good but very rough to watch at times.) I really enjoyed reading the second book. It started out with several different things going on, which I found frustrating, but everything was put together and tied up by the end. So now I am reading the third book in the series, The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I am really bummed there won't be any more books in the series due to the author's untimely death.


My most favorite book of all time is Ken Follet's The Pillars of the Earth. I haven't read it for many years and have been pondering with the idea of reading it again. And if you have Starz, the movie channel, you can watch the mini-series of the book, which started on Friday, July 23!!

No comments: