Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our New Main Floor...

We are so excited! We have almost finalized our plans for our main floor remodel. For those of you that are familiar with the house, I labeled the main areas so you could tell what we are changing. We've decided to knock out all the walls on the main floor and make it one big room. As you can see in the plans, we will need to add columns, of some sort, for support (one is right behind the chair). The first column is going to be my beloved laundry shoot!! Yea - that makes me so happy! We will begin "stage one" with replacing the windows, then siding and then the inside. The process should begin in about two to three weeks. Hopefully, next spring, we will begin the addition to the north side of the house. I am sure I will have loads of pictures to keep everyone updated on the process!!

No comments: