Monday, March 15, 2010

A Challenge...

Before going to Arizona, I knew I would want to put together a scrapbook of the trip. So I am challenging myself to create one while we are on the trip...I KNOW!! I am using an 8x8 American Crafts album. I have already cut the paper to size using last years K and Company summer line. I am also taking some matching card stock to mat pictures...if needed. I also had all these embellishments in my stash (also from K and Company) to use on the pages. I added empty 6x6 page refill pages in case I need them for some "junk" from the trip - brochures, menus, etc. I cut white paper to 6x6 squares for the boys to draw on while on the trip. I will show you how far I got when I get back...no matter what it looks like!!

PS - don't worry I didn't pack any scissors!! :)

PSS - To my MN friends...like my bag in the background!!?? :)

No comments: