Wednesday, March 3, 2010

14 Monkeys Sitting with Jack...

Yesterday I took a picture of every monkey that Jack owns, so I can make a little monkey album for him about these guys. He walked in while I was doing this and wanted a picture with his family!! How could I say no?? So, Jack got himself all situated with his family: "orang" around his neck and others on his lap.

We are only missing two monkeys...Jellybean, who is about the size of a jellybean and Pongo. Jelly bean is so small, we think she got flipped somewhere and will be located at some point. We think that Pongo has taken off - he had enough of the cold weather. Unfortunately, he was missing an arm, so his "escape" may have been jeopardized. In other words, I have no clue where those monkeys could be!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Aw, this is SO CUTE! I especially love those sock monkeys!

I am SO far behind on my blog reading, Katie! Crazy week around here...again. Sorry for my absence!