Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Water Park at the Dells...

We are finally back from vacation...went to the Wisconsin Dells..which is the water park of America. (yee...you all know how I like the water!) Well, I have lots of pictures to share, but I do not want to bore you all, so I will give you it in little doses. Jack summed it up about vacation..."I love vacation! All I have to do is swim and go to the bathroom!" and that is basically all we did...go to one water park...

... to another water park...

...to another water park...

...to another water park. What was the best, was that all these parks were right at our hotel. We were always in walking distance to our room...that rocked!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

lol Katie, where are the pictures of YOU on the water slides? That's what I want to see in tomorrow's post! ;-P

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog!!
Wild waters is the Biggest Family rides amusement park in Hyderabad with full of fun and joy with your family. Wild waters theme park is best place to enjoy with kids, family
For more details: http://wildwaters.in/adventure_park.html