Friday, July 31, 2009

Top 10 Excuses...

1. I decided to give you all a break from reading about my fabulous life...
2. I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...busy....
3. I haven't taken any new pictures.....
4. My computer wasn't working.....
5. I couldn't get my blog to schedule....
6. The boys were both sick at the same time............
7. I was sick.........
8. Obama asked for my advice on what beer to serve at the "arresting" meeting...
9. I have been working out...
10. I have been cooking and baking...

Actually, none of the above are true...I have just been lazy.
SO, I am hoping this weekend I can catch up on some of my important computer work, including my blogging!! Check back soon!!

1 comment:

marlo/mom/nanny said...

thanks for putting something up...even clever excuses Jason and his brown bag bottle were not doing it for me each morning.....
mom