Monday, June 8, 2009

I am addicted to bingo cards (weird, I know.) These little finds were only 50 cents a piece! BARGAIN!! The brown one actually can hold the little wooden bingo pieces...which I got an entire jar full of little red bingo markers!


JBKnacker had TONS of vintage flashcards...had to limit myself and not buy them all! Also scored a roll of old vintage tags that were sewn into the back of clothes...mom called them "locker tags." Found some keys, old metal tags and small ledger books.
These are some random things that I think will look awesome tucked here and there in my scrapbook pages and albums. Bought sheet music (in Latin), old bridge score pad, vintage tags, 1950 phone book and a set of love letters. The man (Johnny) wrote his sweetheart (Jean) while he was in the Navy. They are so sweet ..Johnny was so worried that Jean was going to marry the long lanky boy and asked her not too...ahhhh....I wondered what happened!
These are my "Instant Relatives." Old black and white photos of people that I don't know...

Cannot wait to head back to do more junking!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, my gosh! Those are treasures, Katie!
Can you imagine having your personal letters and photos sold like that??? What if that happens to our scrapbooks someday?!?