Thursday, May 14, 2009

Puzzle Mania...


Sam and I have been putting this soccer puzzle together since last Friday. Just a mere 550 pieces, all about the size of dimes! What was I thinking??? Sam can put 100 piece puzzle together by himself, so I thought we could get one to do together...I think I need to get one that doesn't have so many pieces, next time!

I love to do puzzles! When I was "younger" and would have a snow day from school , my dad and I would put together puzzles. Some took all day to complete....it was awesome! I always looked forward a good snow day for many different reasons!

1 comment:

Janet said...

We love puzzles, too! Bailey has put together some really big puzzles, most recently one in which all the pieces were the same shape. Each piece had tiny Disney images on it, so you could not tell where they fit. It was so challenging that we decided to frame it for her room...the thought of taking it apart was too much for us! :-)