Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Definition...

Sunday, Sam asked me what it meant to "blow chunks." So I explained to him, that it means to throw up. If you know me, I cannot handle when someone throws up. Well, lucky me...Sam came home yesterday after school and said that he had felt icky all day. I thought maybe he needed to poo...well around 7:00 pm, he got sick, big time, on my feet, because he missed the toilet. He hasn't gotten sick for some time and he was pretty upset (so was I.) Well, to make a long story short, after the incident (boy can a little guy unload A LOT) he was sitting there and said, "I'm sorry I missed the toilet mom. But, I do feel better. I think I just needed to blow chunks." We laughed. Then I went on the deck for some fresh air and gagged.

3 comments:

big sis said...

revision to mom's words of wisdom......"if someone throws up on your feet you will not die."

me said...

oh big sis...I LOL HARD when I read your comment!!! Awesome!!
K

Janet said...

Oh, my skin is literally crawling reading your post, Katie! You poor thing! Oh, and your poor son, too! Hope he's better now.