Monday, March 30, 2009

WHERE IS SPRING???

The boys need, need, need, NEED to get outside! They were stir crazy this weekend and picking on each other, Sam was mouthy (which is so NOT like him) and they would not listen to JB or me. So last night, the straw broke the camels back....the boys were taking a bath and they like to turn the jets on in the tub...doing so, makes a ton of bubbles. I told Sam that they could have bubbles, but stop the jets when the bubbles get to Jack's shoulders (I showed him on Jack when to stop.) Well, when I went into the bathroom to check on them (about 3 minutes later) the bubbles where pouring over the tub...and I lost it. Sam was ordered out of the tub and straight into the shower. I must share that it was one of those moments that JB and I had to try so hard not to laugh. When Sam got out of the tub, he was covered SOLID from head to toe of bubbles. He looked like the stay-puff marshmallow man. Jas and I actually went around the corner and burst out laughing. Now time to deal with Jack...


2 comments:

MMN said...

I'm betting the fun of the bubbles was worth the parent wrath
NANNY

Janet said...

Good grief! I have never seen that many bubbles in my life!

You must save all of these pictures so that you can whip them out when your boys are in high school. You'll have some fun then! ;-)