Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Couple of Layouts...

This weekend, my mom and sister came over to scrap. These are a couple of the 8.5x11 layouts that I completed. On the second layout I used a Jenni Bowlin bingo card (which I have had for some time and had no idea what to do with it) and some new Prima flowers! The store that I work at, Memory Bound, has been getting tons of new things and I have been enjoying buying lots...and lots...and lots. Now I just need to use the stuff, instead of hoarding it and just looking at it!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome - thanks for sharing. I want my Fancy Pants to come in - heard anything yet? Love the sepia look. I'm getting anxious to work on some things this weekend!!! Great job.

Side note - Blake had his first lesson yesterday. I think he's really going to like it!

Janet said...

Katie, I LOVE your style!