Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warm Memories...

I know there is a lot of winter left, but it is getting old. I am thinking of the days that we can be outside again and not have to bundle up with ten layers just to get the mail. So I thought I would post a few pictures from our summer. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the summer heat either...I am a 70-80 degree type of girl, but right now, the warm weather sounds pretty good.

Pictures beginning in the upper left hand corner: Roo ready for a water balloon fight, the boys' first lemonade stand (lasted a good 5 minutes), Sam jumping through a fountain at a park, the boys getting ready to race down the slip-and-slide (Sam pull up your trunks - a common summer phrase), Roo on our friend's boat, Sam's master piece of Mr. Potato Head with sidewalk chalk, Sam hanging on his boogie board in the backyard inflatable pool, Roo getting a ride from Sam and Sam jumping into the lake at their cousin's lake house.

1 comment:

Janet said...

It IS getting old! There is so much snow that I do not think it will ever go away. I'm not much of a summer person, but summer would be better than this!