Friday, January 23, 2009

Strike a Pose!

I came across this picture of Sam when he was four and laughed out loud as I did when he first put this number on. His Gma S. has a backyard pool that we frequent during the hot days of summer. Well, bless her heart, she thought Sam could use a little outfit for the pool. It is suppose to have a floaty thing around the middle. Sam was a bit too big for the floaty thing, but still insisted that he wear his 1930's swimsuit. When I pull this one out in later years, the girls will drool over him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. He is NEVER going to want to see this picture posted at graduation time. I'm not sure what I laughed with more, the outfit or the "strike a pose". He is just a honey! Oh my gosh... I'm loving your blog, K!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the pose! And he loved that suit!!! What a kid!!

Janet said...

That is hysterical! Definitely hang onto this one and pull it out when he's 16!

Anonymous said...

this will be one to keep for his graduation montage....what a hoot. The only thing that would make it better would be having the 'floaty thing' around his middle. '

MMN