Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello, Mr. President!

I am so excited about today for so many different reasons. Below are the pictures of meeting the new president! They were taken on that cold January night of the Iowa caucuses. I walked into the Ankeny High School (I had volunteered to help at the caucuses) and he was standing right there, only a few others around him. I went up to Obama and showed him my t-shirt. Then I got another picture taken with him - notice he can't take his eyes off me!!


4 comments:

Janet said...

Too bad you didn't have your peacock shirt then, chickie! :-) Love the pics!

Julie said...

What great pics!!!! I agree with Anon...what a hoot that picture is! These pictures are priceless!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, why did you delete my comment?

Anonymous said...

Your dad and I are so proud
mom