Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Orange Pylons or Christmas Trees...

Sometimes I just want to go to my "scrapbooking" room and be by myself. But it never fails that the boys end up in there with me, under the table, on my lap, Roo saying "You're not listening to me...you're not listening to me...you're not listening to me.." So, one day I was sharing this with my sister and she said that I should get some of those construction orange pylons to put in the door. Then tell the boys that when the pylons are up, they cannot come in the room. Well, I went shopping the very next day (hate to forget a great idea!) and found some small orange pylons. I shared the big plan with the boys. So, the other day, I needed some "alone" time and thought I would try out the pylons. But, I couldn't find them. They were gone. Imagine that. So I go and find "Steve" to ask him what happened to the pylons. He showed me where they were and went on to explain how they make great Xmas trees for their stuffed animals. So much for that idea...next....

1 comment:

Janet said...

That is just the cutest story ever! You have creative little people living with you, Katie, which is not one bit surprising! :-)