Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My First!!

I was cleaning out a bin and came across this little gem AKA my very  fist scrapbook page!!

 It makes my laugh! I have some basic pattern papers, a border strip, some die cuts and stickers!  Good stuff in the day! Check out the scallop circle frame around Jason putting on his helmet. I did that with my fancy scissors!

Memory Bound (before I worked there) use to have a wall of these die cuts in little bins. You could get the same die cut in a variety of colors. I loved that wall! That is where I scored this fabulous bike!

This isn't a die cut, but a punch out!! 

A little journaling to go with my pictures. And it never fails, I spell a word wrong...can you find it?
This is one of my bike stories of Jason's!

Do you still have or oremember your first scrapbook page? Does it make you say, "I've come a long way!"

No comments: