Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Phone Photos...

Jason and i finally  figured out how to get the photos off our phones..thought I would share some pics from the past two years!

Jack "watching" one of Sam's football games in the rain.

Jason and i at the band "gear daddies." I am squinting because the flash was extremely bright!!

Jack and I went on a date to a Chinese restaurant. He thought they had the best water ever!

Jason and I at Bon Jovi!

The "kiddos" at the park.

Check out Jack's hickey mustache.  While at a Cubs game, he sucked a Gatorade bottle to his mouth and it left this nice mark for the rest of our vacation!

My little Jack Sparrows.
 

Jack checking out the snake that I killed with the lawn mower which lead to the saying, "That is bloody hell nasty, mom!"

When Moose's friend Esther comes to stay, they follow the boys around endlessly!

No comments: